A few words about Fanari
Fanari is a scenic village in the Southeastern of Rhodope prefecture. It has about 700 inhabitants, but its significant position, between Xanthi & Komotini, being some 35Km away from each, has helped in the touristic growth of the last years, making it the heart of tourism for the area! Being almost in the centre of Thrace has encouraged visitors all over Northern Greece. Vacation in Fanari gives you the opportunity of exploring the village, a charming coastal resort with unparalleled natural beauty, rich in wetlands. Our Blue Flag awarded beaches, the group of lakes, and the multitude of rare fishes and birds, make Fanari village unique in the extended area.
Lots to see!
What about Winter?
Feasts & Events
Lots to see!
White sands, loose tempers!
Music, in a majestic location!
The purpose of this website
Our purpose with this website is to create a platform through which all of the businesses in Fanari -and in a certain extend the village itself- will have a central place to showcase themselves. For information and questions for any of the businesses advertised in here, you should use the appropriate methods provided (phone numbers, facebook pages etc) for direct communication with the businesses.
- #Accommodation Villa Theodora 2535031242 6932722723
- #Dining Fish Tavern ‘To Limani’ (The Port) 2535031206 6979419305 6939391130
- #Post Office Super Market ‘Karavetis’ 2535031026 - 6972262278
- #Dining 2 РЕСТОРАНТ – УЗЕРИ „ДУКАКИС КОЗМАС“ 2535031013 6942514991
- #Dining Fish Tavern ‘The Lighthouse’ | ‘Faros’ 2535031311 6974855108
- #Accommodation 1 Kampantais Apartments 6977625472 6944202122
- #Accommodation 2 (English) Traditional Villa at the Center of Fanari 6947796088
- #Dining Touristic Kiosk of Fanari | Fish Tavern 2535031202 6984036026
You can see more here:
- #Fanari Ενημέρωση σχετικά με τις Βουλευτικές Εκλογές 21/05/2023 Enter to read more
- 30/07/2022 #Cultural (Ελληνικά) Γιορτή της Σαρδέλας 2022 Enter to read more
- #Blog (English) Γαλάζιες Σημαίες 2022
- Canceled #Cultural Clean Monday 2020 | Event Canceled