A few words about Fanari
Fanari is a scenic village in the Southeastern of Rhodope prefecture. It has about 700 inhabitants, but its significant position, between Xanthi & Komotini, being some 35Km away from each, has helped in the touristic growth of the last years, making it the heart of tourism for the area! Being almost in the centre of Thrace has encouraged visitors all over Northern Greece. Vacation in Fanari gives you the opportunity of exploring the village, a charming coastal resort with unparalleled natural beauty, rich in wetlands. Our Blue Flag awarded beaches, the group of lakes, and the multitude of rare fishes and birds, make Fanari village unique in the extended area.
Lots to see!
What about Winter?
Feasts & Events
Lots to see!
White sands, loose tempers!
Music, in a majestic location!
The purpose of this website
Our purpose with this website is to create a platform through which all of the businesses in Fanari -and in a certain extend the village itself- will have a central place to showcase themselves. For information and questions for any of the businesses advertised in here, you should use the appropriate methods provided (phone numbers, facebook pages etc) for direct communication with the businesses.
- 1 Vasilis Apartments Accommodation Apartments
- ‘Artomelo’ Bakery / Pastry Shop Bakery Dining Pastries Pastry Shop Store
- Hotel Fanari Accommodation Dining Hotels
- Ganidis Apartments Accommodation Apartments
- Spitiko Bars & Cafes Dining Fish Tavern Gyros Offers Food Pastries Pizza
- Ostria Cafe Bars & Cafes Dining Offers Food Pizza Sports Bar
- Apartments ‘Villa Erasmia’ Accommodation Apartments
- Villa Theodora Accommodation Hotels
You can see more here:
- CANCELED Clean Monday 2020 | Event Canceled 26-02-2020 #Cultural
- New Years’ Pie 2020 13-02-2020 #Cultural
- 08/01/2020 Female Dominion (Matriarchy) 08-01-2020 #Cultural
- (Ελληνικά) Ένα μεγάλο έργο στην παραλιακή ζώνη του Δήμου Κομοτηνής 08-01-2020 #Development