A few words about Fanari
Fanari is a scenic village in the Southeastern of Rhodope prefecture. It has about 700 inhabitants, but its significant position, between Xanthi & Komotini, being some 35Km away from each, has helped in the touristic growth of the last years, making it the heart of tourism for the area! Being almost in the centre of Thrace has encouraged visitors all over Northern Greece. Vacation in Fanari gives you the opportunity of exploring the village, a charming coastal resort with unparalleled natural beauty, rich in wetlands. Our Blue Flag awarded beaches, the group of lakes, and the multitude of rare fishes and birds, make Fanari village unique in the extended area.
Lots to see!
What about Winter?
Feasts & Events
Lots to see!
White sands, loose tempers!
Music, in a majestic location!
The purpose of this website
Our purpose with this website is to create a platform through which all of the businesses in Fanari -and in a certain extend the village itself- will have a central place to showcase themselves. For information and questions for any of the businesses advertised in here, you should use the appropriate methods provided (phone numbers, facebook pages etc) for direct communication with the businesses.
- #Dining 2 Tsipouro Joint “Doukakis Kosmas” 2535031013 6942514991
- #Accommodation 2 Traditional Villa at the Center of Fanari 6947796088
- #Accommodation 1 Villa Despoina 2535031324 2535031419 6978534772
- #Accommodation Apartments ‘Villa Erasmia’ 6939500135 6945178149 2535031113
- #Accommodation 1 Vasilis Apartments 2535031161
- #Bakery ‘Artomelo’ Bakery / Pastry Shop 6936119315
- #Accommodation 3 Villa Maria 6982175413
- #Accommodation 1 Kampantais Apartments 6977625472 6944202122
You can see more here:
- 30/07/2022 #Cultural (Ελληνικά) Γιορτή της Σαρδέλας 2022 Enter to read more
- #Blog Γαλάζιες Σημαίες 2022
- Canceled #Cultural Clean Monday 2020 | Event Canceled
- #Cultural New Years’ Pie 2020
- See our Blog